Download Avira Free Antivirus 2019 for Windows and Mac – You can still expect some great performances and abilities from Avira free antivirus 2019 although you should also be prepared of some downsides and potential disappointment. It doesn’t mean that Avira is lousy – it’s just that it isn’t the same as it was before. But then again, you should take a closer look at the overall view and performance so you know what to expect.
Avira Free Antivirus 2019: The Overall Good and Bad
Just like everything, not everything about Avira free antivirus 2019 is a disappointment. In fact, there are some positive perks and benefits that you can expect, such as:
- Impressive firewall manager to make the operation easier and simpler
- The extra add-ons that will improve the performance of the app
- The custom ability and flexibility, allowing you to tweak your system and setting without fuss
Unfortunately, there are also some downsides to be prepared of. For a starter, the malware protection is pretty mediocre. In fact, it is weaker than Avira’s performance and quality in the past. The app does offer free additional features but they are actually trialware – which isn’t very promising. Moreover, the app has a heavy impact on the overall performance.
In the end, the app isn’t as promising as before but it has its own perks and benefits. But if you are okay with it, then the app will work just fine.
Some Performance and Upgrades
There are tons of great things to expect from Avira free antivirus 2019, such as:
- Upgraded firewall manager with a browser extension that provides an improvement to the overall service to the app
- The flexible options for the payment, starting from antivirus Pro (from $5 a month), Security Suite (from $6 a month), and Prime with a premium license for Android and iOS.
- Layered antivirus system with various protection scheme.
- Improved ability to scan files as well as blocking the unwanted software files. Not to mention that fast scanning can be activated fast enough. Making scheduled scanning is possible if you know how to tweak the setting.
- The additional features with non-essential abilities. There is the Privacy Pal, for instance, that can deal with online disclosure and ad tracking. There is also System Speedup that can free the disk space as well as boosting the performance.
Other Handy Features and Benefits
When it comes to protecting the system as well as improving the performance of your computer, there are a lot of positive outcomes to expect from the app. The benefits include:
- System and performance impact. It is able to create a clean and safe environment although it is quite heavy on the system itself.
- The interface system is pretty good. The new design is fairly better and somewhat more user-friendly. But on the below screens, you can still find the cramped and monochromatic style. It isn’t very annoying but it would be better if Avira can do something about it.
- Support and installation. They are pretty great – quite light on the system. If you don’t want the app to collect your data (mostly about operating and using it), you can send an email about it.
In the end, Avira is pretty okay although not impressively amazing. But the offer for Avira free antivirus 2019 is pretty nice if you don’t want something too sophisticated.